måndag 2 maj 2011

Not without my iPhone...



The last couple of weeks my iPhone has started acting wierd. While in use and while charging it has become really warm and I've started to realize that the network coverage has become worse and worse. Therefore I sent it for repaires last week and I'm missing my little iPhone so much... I'm back to my old, Sony Ericsson G502 and  that means no blogging, no pinging, no facebooking, no skyping... no nothing...

Hopefully they will find out the problem with my phone and give me a ring soon so that I can come and pick it up... Do you know how hard day-to-day things are without an iPhone? *spoilt-little-brat-thats-me*




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails