1. Pick up the closest book, go to page 18, line 4 - what does it say? The once Strong correspondence between patterns of personal social interactions in... Mass Communication - McQuail2. Flex your left arm as far as you can, what do you touch? the door into my room
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV? the News
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 20:55 (actually 20:26)
5. Not including the computer, what sounds do you hear? Traffic, neighbors
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? A couple of hours ago, coming back from work.
7. What are you wearing? Pants, a shirt, a knitted jumper
8. Did you dream last night? If you did - what? No idea
9. When was the last time you laughed? Talking on the phone, just now.
10. What are there on the walls in the room you are in? A guitar, dried flowers, picture frames
11. Have you seen anything strange lately? not that I can think of
12. Which movie was the last one you watched? G.I Jane, embarrassing!
13. Tell us something that people don't know. I love walking around in cemetery's, it feels peaceful.
14. Do you like dancing? I guess, not a favorite, but I do it if I get the chance.
15. Would you ever consider living abroad? Sure, I have lived abroad and I'd love to again.
Borrowed from BlueberryTequila.
Contact me at email@example.com .