onsdag 8 december 2010

Smorgåsbord

Blir nog inget julbord (på resturang) för mig i år - men därför unnar jag att älsklingen får äta julbord med jobbet och sen att han premiär tjuväter julbord idag också... Vissa roar sig minsan =)

Smorgåsbord is a big deal in Sweden - we eat it at ever large holiday, Christmas, Easter and Midsummer... Almost everyone makes it a point to eat one Julbord / Christmas smörgåsbord at a resturant every year. However, I think I won't be eating one this year and therefor I'm really happy that my baby gets to eat one next friday... But they I get this picture and realize he's eating one today as well... Cheating! ;-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Fotograf © Copyright - All rights reserved.
The pictures on this blog belong to me and shall not be used without me knowledge.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

1 kommentar:

becca sa...

Hejsan!
Vi ska på julbord på lördag med jobbet, det ska bli kul!
Ha en bra dag, kram Rebecca.

Related Posts with Thumbnails