lördag 13 november 2010

Sorry

Hej bloggen!
Det var länge sedan... Jag är hemma från Indien, jag har fyllt år och jag har bara inte haft tid för dig... Jag är ledsen, jag har saknat dig massor och nu ska jag försöka att inte försumma dig något mer. Nu ska vi bli bästaste kompisar igen...

Kram K







Hi blog,
I'm sorry I've been a terrible friend, but I've not really had the time for you. Not that I haven't missed you but you know how it is, we've been to India, came back to reality, it's been my birthday and lots of other fun stuff. But I'm back now and I'm going to promise not to neglect you...

Love K



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Fotograf © Copyright - All rights reserved.
Bilderna på denna blogg tillhör mig och får ej spridas utan lov.
All pictures are enlargable, click on them
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails