fredag 20 oktober 2006

A list


Ida utmanade mig idag. Det var väldigt skojigt :)

A is for age:
23, in about 14 days I'll be 24.
B is for booze of choice: Tequila.
C is for career: Ica Supermarket Järna - Cashier, Store Manager. Uppsala University computer support. Uppsala University computer sales department. LM Ericsson Egypt, HR Department.
D is for your dad's name: Lars Erik.
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Tequila, snacks, Adde - my baby, and my great friends.
F is for favourite song at the moment: Live - All over you.
G is for favourite game: Fotboll or soccer - Aways
H is for home town: Järna, south of Stockholm
I is for instruments you play: When I was younger I played drums, piano and flute.
J is for jam or jelly you like: Queens jam - Swedish Drottningssylt
K is for kids: Oh maybe, in a couple of years. They are cute and all, but not right now...
L is for living arrangements: Dormroom, 14 m2 in Uppsala and a 2 bedroom apartment in Mariestad (Well actually it is Addes but we are kinda an item ;) )
M is for mother's name: Magda.
N is for name of your crush: Andreas or Adde :)
O is for overnight hospital stays: Yep just 2 weeks ago, I had Tonsilsurgery. I love morphine :)
P is for phobias: That something happens to people I love, I get all paranoid when they are traveling.
Q is for quotes you like: "Shopping is better than sex. If you're not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like."
Adrienne Gusoff
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: With my baby...Adde, about 1 1/2 years now.
S is for sartorial style: Comfortable, dressy, modern, high-heels. I like lots of stuff.
T is for time you wake up: Usually by 08:00...but normally earlier.
U is for underwear:Yeah, why even ask?
V is for vegetables you love: Carrots, squash.
W is for weekend plans: Studying cause I have an exam soon. Going to meet my co-workers on saturday night. Hopefully I'll have time for some shopping and maybe even be able to have som coffee with friends.
X is for x-rays you've had: Hmmm....I don't think I've had one.
Y is for yummy food you make: Oh lavish dinners that I find all over the place. I love making menues, and treating my baby to lots of good food.
Anything from burgers to sushi. I love cooking.
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpion
Å är åt dem du vill skicka listan vidare till: Anna and Sofia
Ä är för älsklingstrend: Kläder som är roliga, rosa saker, gulliga outfits.
Ö är för en önskan just nu: Me, my baby and somewhere nice. Doesn't really matter where, just as long as my baby is there.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails