måndag 2 april 2007

Oh poor Shoeaholic

This morning on my way to work, I walked out of my apartment and got into my car (well actually my mom’s car, since I’m borrowing her car while she is on vacation, and left my car in Brain (my hometown) )  and everything was good, I was awake (always something good), I felt good, and I was happy. The only thing wrong was that I was feeling some migraine pre-feelings and I hadn’t found my migraine pills. Anyways, I stopped Sofia and C to pick up my purse (I left it there after the evening of wine) and when I got there they seemed to have some problems of their own, their plumbing seemed to have become busted (poor them, I feel really bad). Anyways, as soon as I get down the stairs, my shoes (a favorite pair) break. Yeah, they broke, the heal of the shoe is made of wood it just cracked in two, where by one part just started flapping about and it made it quite hard to walk. So, having no choice what so ever I had to get my self to a store and buy myself a new pair of shoes…

The only sad part of the story is that, the shoes that broke are a favorite pair, they are a pair of shoes that my mom used in the begining of the 80-s, and I really liked them. I guess they ment alot to me because of the nostalgic-feeling to them.

I’ll put up pictures of my new babies and my old babies, as soon as I get home.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails