torsdag 15 februari 2007

Storage makes me happy...


Luca Nichetto has these fantastic storage units that can be used in the hallway, bathroom or just in any room basically. They are made out of ceramics, with different colors on the inside. Great for your keys, cell phone, wallet and other stuff that you always need on your way out. Medicines that might be needed or sunglasses for example. Also as the picture shows a hanger for clothes, for example jackets. These can be hung at any height so that kids can help themselves to their hats or gloves and jacket, a favorite bib or suckers. I love these, they are great, they are so versatile and smart. I want them in my hallway, NOW! I wonder where they can be found and how much they cost? Maybe something similar can be put together by me?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails