måndag 5 februari 2007

Scarfs for sale


My mom has just returned from Egypt with the most amazing Pashmina scarfs. I am so lucky to be able to have this connection through my mom, to get the most amazingly soft and lush scarfs, that I thought if anyone was interested in scarfs would share my scarfs with you. 

The scarfs cost 70 Kr + shipping charges. There are many different colors, as you can see in the pictures. If you want more pictures just let me know. Also there is an Tradera auction with a beautiful Turquoise scarf that I would keep if I didn't have one already. These scarfs are perfect for all times of the year. It keeps you warm and beautifully accessorized.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails