fredag 16 februari 2007

Shiva is coming home with me...


I found a furniture line at Mio that make my knees weak. Its called Shiva and I want it, badly. I love the dark elm wood, the massive form. The furniture seems sturdy and well constructed, they look heavy. The legs on the furniture have a very nice curvature to them, that kind of want to make harmonious and happy. I absolutely LOVE the bedside table and the bed, but I'm kinda iffy on the other furniture, but I'm open to persuasion by the squared coffee table :) The only problem is the cost, well for me at least it feels like a problem. A bedside table for 1300 Kr is quite steep, and since you usually have two bedside tables, its even steeper. But all I know is that they make me happy, and I'd love to open my home to them. Welcome darling Shiva furniture!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails