fredag 16 februari 2007

Breakfast = Lasagna = true?


I hate eating breakfast, it just makes me queasy. I don't like the fact that breakfast consists of the same food over and over again for your whole life. Sure you can change it up a bit, there probably are a variation of 10 things you can eat. Sandwiches, eggs, yogurt...its just the same thing all the time and it makes me sick. I just don't want to eat another sandwich, its probably going to kill me, well almost.

The only breakfast I can eat without wanting to vomit is an Egyptian breakfast, consisting of lots of dishes that you mix and match and make your own great sandwich. Its a breakfast you eat with you hands, you get messy and it is just such a social gathering. Every time my family eats an Egyptian breakfast, it usually consists of all 6 of us (my parents, my fiance, my brother and his girlfriend and me) and it is made into a long sit down. You eat, you talk you laugh and it feels special.

If there is one thing that I hate more than breakfast it is eating breakfast alone, cause I just don't do alone. That is why I don't eat breakfast, there I said it, I, Kalli, don't eat breakfast. I'm a bad person, yep, bad bad me.

This morning, I happened to be hungry, since I didn't eat any dinner last night. So I decided to eat LASAGNA. Yep, Lasagna for breakfast. Who knew that Lasagna could be such a great breakfast?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails