söndag 18 februari 2007

Lorena


I really like porcelain or china that is different. I don't want to have the same kind of china as everybody else, I want things that are different and that will make people surprised.

Lorena Barrezueta's china will definitely turn some heads since it looks like the plastic plates and aluminum forms that you get with take out, but it is actually white or colored porcelain. I really like it. The white with the gold trim can be really pretty with some colorful food, or having the colorful china with as either serving platters or like plates, you know cubby holed plates. 

I like them very much. Also the orange is a pretty cool color. Different, cool and somewhat wild :)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails