lördag 13 september 2008

I need a new Lunch box

There are lunchboxes and there are lunchboxes. Unfortunately the lunchboxes I have aren't really sufficient for my needs. As a girl you always have the problem of where to place your lunchbox. If you put it in your purse with all your other things, you always risk having your purse and all the stuff in it smelling like salad dressing or some other food. And I might like the food when I eat it, but I'm not sure I want to smell it all day and for the next month. Of course you can carry your lunchbox in a little bag on the side, but that kind of negates the point of having a huge purse, right?

And then you obviously have the option of having a cooling bag with you, like many Americans have, but that just ain't my cup of tea. When searching the net for smart things I found this Food thermos (that is what its called in Swedish anyways). Essentially it is a lunchbox with a heating or cooling containment capability. The food is kept warm for about 3-4 hours and if it cools it is just to reheat it in the microwave for a couple minutes. Also the inner bowl (removable) is 2 parts so you essentially can have 2 different foods or salad in one and food in the other. It costs 149 Kr, which is quite a bit more than you would pay for a lunchbox, but I definitely think it is worth it.

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails