måndag 17 november 2008

TV Series

I'm a big time TV shows buff...

Always looking for new series to sink my teeth into. I've been through a couple series but I guess you can never see to many ;). I'm the kinda person that can do quite a few different tasks at the same time - a genuine multitasker. While on the computer, which comprises most of my days, are being spent by studying, programming, doing maths, building modells, e-mailing, chatting, word processing, bloging, as well as most of the time - watching a TV serie on the computer. I'm pretty much on of those who doesn't really have to watch every second of the episode to understand what is happeing, I just have to pretty much listen - and understand.

I've just realized that 2 of my absolute favorite TV series have been cancelled!!! I'm sad, big time! Women Murder Club and Shark have ended. WHY??? Evil TV companies...

Ended/Cancelled 2007/2008: Women Murder Club, Shark, Men in Trees, Cashmere Mafia and Do not disturb.

These are the series I have finnished: Alias - Angel - A-Team - Arrested Development - Beverly Hills 90210 - Buffy, the Vampire Slayer - Cashmere Mafia - Close to Home - Dead like me - Do not disturb - E-Ring - Gilmore Girls - Hex - Hjälp - Hyperdrive - Invasion - Killer Instinct - Kommissionen - Little Britain - MacGyver - Medicinmannen - Men in Trees - Profiler - Sex and the City - Shark - Six Feet Under - Sleeper Cell - Silk Stalkings - Touching Evil - Twin Peaks - Ultimate Force - Veronica Mars - Wanted - Women Murder Club - X-Files - OZ

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails