söndag 11 mars 2007

Crossing of the list

I have a wish-list, it can be found here, where I write down things that I want. It’s stuff that either could be good presents or stuff that I will buy myself when I get the opportunity. I felt that since I usually have a difficult time deciding what I want for present, that I would put them on-line once I find them, so that I won’t forget them. It is pretty good for my friends and family too since they always have my updated wish-list available. Yesterday I could cross of a Christmas Stamp, cause I found it cheap. I like it when I find it cheap, I mean it doesn’t hurt .
It looks like the one in the picture on the right, with the GOD JUL (Merry Christmas in Swedish) stamp. Now I just need to buy the sealing wax, to be able to use the stamp for the Christmas gifts later on this year.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Karoleen - Photographer © 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Contact me at mail@karoleen.se .

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails