1) Put your Spotify on shuffle. Give me the first 3 songs that pop up.
Come Away With Me - Noarh Jones, Just Another Day - Millenium Bugs & Over You - Duaghtry
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, dead or alive, who would it be?
I'd love to have another day with my paternal grandparents, as well as meeting my maternal grandfather. But also I'd love to spend some more time with my grandmother before her time is over...
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"...outrage seemed to have little effect on those dolling out...
4) What do you think about most?
How my loved ones are feeling, being so far away...
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Hälsa Adde - Send my regards to Adde, from my mom.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With, usually a nighty.
7) What's your strangest talent?
It's got to be my ability of making foods that really shouldn't go together, go together... =)
8) Are your parents married or divorced?
Happily married for just over 30 years.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I know of, but I was the inspiration to a character in a published novel.
10) How many different places have you lived in?
Places, as in different apartments also? I've lived in 5 countries, Sweden, Libia, Egypt, Hungary, and Malaysia. But I've lived in 8 different cities and 12 different houses/apartments.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
French Fries and one or two large bunches of tissues.
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Spending time in the sun. I love the sun.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind, every single time.
16) Have you ever rode in an ambulance?
Nope, I've never needed too, and let's try to keep it that way...
17) Have you ever seen someone die?
No, and I thank everything that is holy every day...
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yeah, sure. Don't dish it out, if you can't handle it...
19) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Depends what country we're talking about. West coast of Sweden...
20) Can you change the oil in a car?
Yeah, I think I can... =)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .