onsdag 21 maj 2008

My Andy

My baby has a kinda cool job, he is able to work from pretty muchanywhere - except for meetings and specific jobs.

He pretty much is a problemsolver who works from home, but also makes trips all over Sweden - to make sure things get done and get done well.

This means that most of the time he is home, working during the day or at the (one of the several) office, but at home during the nights. That makes me happy - he's there for my happy and sad times and makes sure that I'm warm and safe.

But sometimes he goes away on business trips and then I feel sad cause he isn't here to hold me... But knowing that he will be home soon and that he misses me as much as I miss him, makes itbearable... Eventhough I get somewhat girly sometimes... lets just keep it at that, no detailsneeded ;-)

Yesterday my baby came home from a weeks businesstrip... I've missed him like crazy, but as soon as he stepped through the door and gave me that "hi-baby-I'm-home-look" I got all warm and fuzzy and I forgot all about him being gone...

That is what he does to me... He makes me forget about everything else and just think about him... And sometimes that sucks, since I kinda forget to call my friends... But since I have the best friends in the world, they always forgive me... But that is just the way it is, the way I feel is hard to explain but I guess it is why we are getting married in less than 3 months...




Feel free to "borrow" texts and pictures, please let me know and link back here. Contact me at mail@karoleen.se

1 kommentar:

Rani sa...

Hej Karro!

Det var länge sedan... Tog ett tag innan att hitta dig. Var kul att ni ska gifta er!!! Även vi har sådana planer. Vi ligger mitt i provrörsbefruktning sedan april.. en mycket jobbig period med många tårar. Första försöket fungerade inte och nu väntar vi på nästa försök.. Skolan har jag fått lägga åt sidan eftersom det blev bara ännu jobbigare.. Hur går livet annars då?
Kramisar och hoppas att du vill ta kontakt med mig

Related Posts with Thumbnails